Friday, March 5, 2010

Martyrs Masthead

I've been out of Christian comic publishing for a while now, but when Ken Raney of ClashEntertainment.com came a calling, I picked up the phone... mostly because he was a paying customer (not very common in Christian comics).

Ken needed a masthead for a 4-issue series on Christian martyrs down through the ages. I created the mark shown below at the top, which was turned down for a more logotype treatment. I then offered the versions below that. Even so, the powers-that-be at Clash wanted a strict type treatment with no embellishments to fit their other series. Not all projects work out the way we hope for, but I was encouraged to work with Clash. Please visit their website and check out their new ventures.


1 comment:

Cedricstudio said...

I really like these! Terrific work as always.