Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two Birds with One Illustration

Von Glitschka (Vonster.com) asked me to design "something" using one of his texture designs. I believe the point was to use the illustration/design as an example of how his textures can be used in commercial graphic design. Von is one of the best illustrative designers in the U.S. so I wanted very much to find an appropriate project to showcase his cool texture. Luckily, a new client of mine asked for a fresh Christmas design to be used in their new holiday bag collection. I was able to incorporate "Thorn Blossom" into the border treatment. Click on the image below to get a much closer look at the detail.

2 comments:

Rob Corley said...

Very nice piece Sherwin and a lot of other nice work on the blog!!!

Lewis Tuck. said...

I really like this one.