Friday, March 13, 2009

Embark Icons for Target

Years ago at Design Center in Minnetonka, MN, I worked with two incredibly talented designers, Jon Erickson and Eric Vermilyea. They have since moved on to do great things at Target's in-house design department. From time to time, they ask me to help them which is always a joy because they are both fun to work with and they always seem to have great projects. They asked me to help create the icons for a Target product line called Embark. Recently I was asked to expand the volume of icons but because of my workload and the deadline, I needed to bring in some help of my own. Fortunately, Paul Howalt (www.TactixCreative.com) was able to lend a hand.

It isn't everyday they I get to work with three master designers on a single job.

No comments: