Friday, December 19, 2008

Super Quick Super

Here's a quick vector-art illustration for a promotional logo. The client handled the text treatment.

After a brief career drawing comic books, apparently I am the expert on super heroes. My clients ask for this type of work quite frequently. For example, Target asked me to fix a brochure design for them that promoted their movie tie-in merchandise when the Hulk movie came out. It was strictly a graphic design project, but since I was a comic book artist too, I would know what to do. I'm not complaining... the brochure turned out great and I got to art direct a Marvel-certified artist for the cover illustration. That will be the closest I get to working with Marvel. (:

1 comment:

Eric Merced said...

Your illustration work is awesome. But your comic art is amazing :)