Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Logo Poster II (on steroids)

A short while back I offered a free PDF logo poster. The response was so positive, I've printed (yes, real paper not just pixels) a revised version. This new poster, which also accordion folds into a neat package that can sit on your shelf, boasts 358 logos and icons. Amazingly, this is not a complete collection of all of the marks I've created, but rather just the ones for which I could find digital files. Just like last time, if you would like a copy, please email me (s@schwartzrock.com) your address and I'll pop one in the mail.

p.s. To see a larger view of the poster, click on the image below. Also, notice that the squares with color form the letters of my name. (:

1 comment:

Shawn Escott said...

That's a lot of logos! You are the Arnold Schwarzenegger of design!!!